It is an honor that you have stopped by this page. Rebecca is a Christian young woman passionate about Jesus Christ, those that are hurting, and life. Through her own experience with severe health issues (including Advanced Late Stage Lyme Disease and Cancer), heartbreak, and living life as a single woman, Rebecca has become a compassionate speaker dedicated to encouraging the hearts of people and sharing the love of Jesus with others.
Rebecca speaks at a variety of venues and gatherings including, retreats, banquets, events, churches, libraries, Bible Studies, Women's ministries, and high school and college campuses about our ever-present God and a variety of topics. Rebecca is happy to speak about any of the topics you find on her personal blog or on this website and more than happy to discuss any other ideas you may have. In addition Rebecca has spoken on the following topics:
* Finding hope in the difficult seasons of life
* The Single Life Journey, including any topic from her book, Prayers for the Single Journey
*Topics related to High School Aged women (Grace Engaged Ministry)
* Finding God in shattered dreams, including any topic from her new book, December Caravan
*Topics related to Lyme Disease, including any topic from her three Lyme books (Praying through Lyme Disease, Path of Hope: Reflections on Hope from the Psalms for the Lyme Disease Journey, and When Light Dawns: Daily Reflections on Advent and Christmas for Lyme Warriors)
* Topics related to finding hope and purpose in Illness (specifically Chronic Illness)
* How the church can reach out and support those with Chronic Illness
* Her Story of loss and God's mercy
You can find a list of Rebecca's speaking events at the bottom of this page. If you are prayerfully considering inviting Rebecca to speak please fill out the form below and she will respond as soon as possible.